So this is our summer as to date and I am loving it! loved having the family come, love getting to sleep-in a little bit later, going to the movies, the beach, the swimming pool in the back yard that I can't keep the girls out of! And all the other little daily things we do that make summer fun! Next week I'm off to go camping with the young women and yes I'm nervous to be leaving my family,I have never been gone from my kids and husband this long and I know I am going to miss them sooo much! After that we are heading back to Utah to visit my new little niece that is due in mid July! We are also going to try to fit in a little camping trip have no idea how we are going to squeeze that in, but we will!
blog
Friday, June 25, 2010
part 3.....
My kids loved this so much I decided I needed to add it! We went to the Pirate Dinner Adventure last night with Justin and his employee's. Jenna got to help fight the bad pirates and Kayla kept making a silly pirate face saying arrggg!


So this is our summer as to date and I am loving it! loved having the family come, love getting to sleep-in a little bit later, going to the movies, the beach, the swimming pool in the back yard that I can't keep the girls out of! And all the other little daily things we do that make summer fun! Next week I'm off to go camping with the young women and yes I'm nervous to be leaving my family,I have never been gone from my kids and husband this long and I know I am going to miss them sooo much! After that we are heading back to Utah to visit my new little niece that is due in mid July! We are also going to try to fit in a little camping trip have no idea how we are going to squeeze that in, but we will!
So this is our summer as to date and I am loving it! loved having the family come, love getting to sleep-in a little bit later, going to the movies, the beach, the swimming pool in the back yard that I can't keep the girls out of! And all the other little daily things we do that make summer fun! Next week I'm off to go camping with the young women and yes I'm nervous to be leaving my family,I have never been gone from my kids and husband this long and I know I am going to miss them sooo much! After that we are heading back to Utah to visit my new little niece that is due in mid July! We are also going to try to fit in a little camping trip have no idea how we are going to squeeze that in, but we will!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment