blog
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Life as of late......
So I have been meaning to blog about all the fun we have been having lately but really have not had the time! I can't believe June is almost over, summer is flying by way too fast but we are having so much fun! We started June off by celebrating Jenna graduating from pre-school, and I just have to ask how can such a little event feel so big? As I watched her get her diploma I could no longer deny that she is now a little girl and not my baby, she is growing up so fast, before I know it she will be a young women and dating! I am trying so hard to treasure everyday, I never want to forget these sweet days of having young kids! So here are some pics of Jenna's big day!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment