blog

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Being Thankful

Today is Sunday which is my favorite day of the week, Sunday belongs to me, it is my day to re-coupe, set new goals, and ponder life in general. Today for whatever reasons I have been watching Justin, listening to how he interacts with the people he works with how he talks to our daughters and how he helped me babysit a friends little boy today. After all this observing I have to say I am so grateful that he is not an emotional person when it comes dealing with problems, unlike me who takes EVERYTHING to heart he has a way of being diplomatic and does not make assumptions till he has heard both sides of a story, I think he is fair and just when dealing with our family (as long as he is in agreement with me-lol) and with his employees. It is a quality that I hope one day to master. This is one of the many reasons I need him in my life, to keep me calm and to help me put my tender heart aside, so that I can process life with my mind and not my emotions. He is my opposite and that is exactly why he completes me!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment on cosleeping. I'm glad you gave your opinion, because that's exactly how I feel. Plus, I think some people just need to hear it. We're hearing all the negative coming at us from everywhere, t.v. and books and "scientists" and it just gets overwhelming! Anyway, thank you!

    ReplyDelete