blog

Friday, June 22, 2012

Saying Goodbye

Last Sunday I was released from my calling in the Young Women presidency.  I have served these wonderful girls for two and a half years and love them like they were my own daughters.  I have always felt they have done more for me than I have for them.  I will miss these girls dearly, we spent every Sunday and Tuesday night together along with many Saturday's doing service projects. This past week was our annual Young Women cabin trip and I was so happy to have one last trip with them! 

Finding their inner Katniss 


Making activity bags for the Pamona Valley Pediatric ward


Karaoke Los Serranos style.
 Only you can hear the music while singing ....ohh and we blind fold you just to make it more fun 

Love these girlies!

The Hillbilly Jacuzzi

My cute Beehive class.
They made me this very awesome blanket so I will always remember them! 

Me with all the Young Women
I don't think I could have bore to say goodbye without having these past few days with them.  They have a inner light that spreads joy to all they meet, they inspire me to be a better person and
 it has been a honor to have been apart of their lives.  







No comments:

Post a Comment