Kayla turned 5 last April! I'm a little late posting this, but better late than never!
Kayla has grown up so much this past year and I have decided I really love this age! She is still asking me about a thousand questions a day, but I love that she get's herself ready in the morning, does her own chores, and helps me cook and bake all with minimal help, which is rather nice! She is lot's of fun to play with and right now our life is filled with Barbies, La La Loopsy, dress-up, Rapunzel dolls, and doll houses!
She of course choose a Rapunzel Party!
She helped decorate her cake and made her first frosting rose-mommy was very proud!
She wanted Rapunzel hair throughout the house and going out the door, we were a little short-oops!
Rapunzel with her trusty friend Pascal!
The Kingdom Dance-very fun
Her favorite gift!
Only a frying pan would do for her pinata!
Frying pan was fun, but sister finished the job with one big whack with the bat!
Love all these little princesses!
After a 80 minute wait (sigh) we were very happy to see Cinderella! You have no guarantee which princess you will see while visiting the Fantasy Fair and I will only wait in that line once a year on their birthday visit so mom was VERY relieved!
The complete happiness of your child-worth the 80 minute wait!
Her very BIG Birthday cupcake, it's become a family tradition to get one of these on your birthday!
Still the happiest place on earth!
Rapunzel is still number #1 so we had to stop by and say hi.
She was our last stop and as you can see Kayla was very worn out!
I loved our day together, she is so much fun to chat with and filled with so much imagination I just wish I could bottle it up and keep it forever!
Softball!
Kayla getting in the "zone" for game day!
Softball is now over and I'm missing it!
I loved watching her run to the pitchers mound on her first hit, watching her play in the dirt in the outfield during a game and just doing all the cute little things that kids this age playing T-ball do! But by far my most favorite was watching her improvement. Seeing her learn to hit, run all the bases and by the end paying a bit more attention to the outfield was the best!
Pre-School Graduation!
Today my baby graduated from Pre-School...if I could freeze time for just a bit I think I will! My kids are growing up way too fast and I just want to keep them this age for just a little bit longer!
Yup now she is one smart cookie!
Kayla with Ms. Tami and Ms. Heather
These wonderful ladies have been apart of our lives for three years now! It will feel very different next year not seeing them a few times a week-it's a good thing we will see them on Sunday's at church or else a lot more tears would have been shed today!
Hurray for Graduation day!!!!
Our beautiful girl is all ready for Kindergarten! I will miss her dearly when she goes. She is my little shopping/errand running buddy and the house will seem very quiet in the mornings without her little chatter!
No comments:
Post a Comment