This year my birthday was perfect, yup perfect I tell ya! My kiddos did a great job planning (with a little help from their Dad and Grandma)
I ended up having a Minnie Mouse themed party (Thank you Kayla!)
The girls choose this very cute Minnie Cake
Kayla bought me a Minnie Mouse watch-in her words Mommy don't you just love Minnie Mouse?
We started my Birthday eating breakfast with Minnie Mouse-loved it!
My cute parents and hubby :)
So glad my Mom & Dad flew out to visit me!
My birthday cupcake...it was more than just a little good it was heaven!
This picture cracks me up!!
Somehow Justin and my dad ended up on the Ariel ride together; don't they look thrilled????
My sweet family gave me the best Birthday I could ask for! As you can tell it was more about the kids than me, but that's what made it great! I love that my kids put so much of themselves into my day, and to see their enthusiasm to celebrate me in the only way they know how made it perfect!
No comments:
Post a Comment