So this is my first blog post, I have no idea what I'm doing but here I go! I have seen a lot of you bloggers explain why you blog, so I think I shall do the same! My reason's for starting a blog vary, first I wanted a easy way for friends and family to find out the lasted happenings in our life, not that I think we are all that interesting, but maybe a few of you will enjoy it! Second I don't journal any more or scrapbook all that often (Justin claims I am a scrapbook collector, but not a doer!) So I hope this will become the place I keep tract of all the little events in our life. Third, if I find a really yummy recipe or read a really good book I would like to share it so this will be the place for that as well! Well that's about it, I have posted my first blog! Now to figure out how to upload pics, get cute back grounds and such if any of you have any tips I would love to hear them!
Melissa
So this is blogging huh?? Well,I am looking forward to following your life. As if I don't already...mwaaahaha!! :-) Love you! Oh, and just so you know...it is Kristien, I guess I set this account up for Miranda to follow the blog at her school in CO.
ReplyDeleteFun! I'm excited you have a blog =) You can go to http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/ They have some cute backgrounds and instructions. There are tons, though! Good luck! It's fun to blog =)
ReplyDeletePictures are pretty simplistic, when you create a post. Up in the bar on new post their is a little picture icon, click on it and you can upload photos :) I actually buy scrapbook kits and then add them to the html myself. You need photoshop to add your photos to the title and such. So if you really want to jump in you could try that type of thing :)
ReplyDeleteHooray! Great job on the background! Here's our blog if you wanna check it out...
ReplyDeleteblair-and-shanna.blogspot.com
At least, I think that's it...LOL!
Thanks for all your advice and for taking the time to read my little blog! I have found so many cute blog backgrounds I can't decide which one to use!!
ReplyDelete