blog
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Life is good
Life is so busy these days, I keep waiting for it to slow down a bit, but it seems just to keep getting more busy!! Although it's crazy I'm loving every minute of it!! I have been thinking about how much has changed for me in the past year, this time last year I was a lonely home sick girl, who would go to the grocery store just to remind herself that there was more to life than Mickey Mouse and The Wonder Pets! I soon came to the realization that if I wanted more to my life, I would have to go and find it and almost that same day someone from the our ward called me and invited me to "park day" I went, scared to death to be meeting new people, something I am not good at nor do I enjoy doing. I ended up having a really nice time, I since have become more active in church and have found it much easier to meet new people. I now love where I live, I feel I belong and have meet so many amazing people! How blessed am I? I have my dream job of being a busy stay at home mom, a husband who loves me for me, a best friend that I believe by the grace of God has been transfered with us almost everywhere we go, and an amazing family back "home" who would do anything for us! I know I am here for a reason and that I'm exactly where I'm supposed be. While my life is not perfect, I have the same daily trials as everyone else, but I feel peace and that I am being guided down the path that I am meant to travel and that is a feeling I have not had in a long time, so right now I'm taking it all in and enjoying this journey called life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You're awesome!
ReplyDeleteI am so so so happy to be friends with you and be in the same ward! It's great to have kids the same ages and be able to pull our hair out together :)
and I think by the grace of God YOU have been transferred around where ever we go. I am so happy that you have found new friends and have become so much more involved with Church, I know how important that is to you. I am so proud that I have been able to be with you through so much of this journey that you have gone through and it is so good to see you happy again. I know that we joke about how Joe and Justin are twins that were separated at birth but we were destined to be together in this life and all of us were meant to be a "family" together. I am so blessed to have you in my life and to be part of yours. I love you my sweet friend!
ReplyDelete