blog

Monday, July 15, 2013

Meo's Bridal Shower

My baby brother is getting married and I could not be happier!  Last August he surprised me with a phone call asking if he could bring some friends over to my house...we live over 600 miles apart so I was very excited and surprised that he was in my neck of the woods! Little did I know I would be meeting my future sister-in-law that day.  I really liked her the first time we meet and for my girls it was adoration at first sight! Needless to say I was very excited to throw her a bridal shower and with the help of both my Mom's, Aunt's and many wonderful cousins it was a really nice afternoon.  Many of you have been asking for pictures so I thought I would share a few.   

Everyone helping out getting the food ready.  

Our helpers also included my ever patient Dad and brother Chad. They helped us immensely by setting up tables, awnings and during crunch time my Dad even helped me hang lanterns and bells-he is awesome:)  

My cousin Laura made this cute cupcake dress


Thank you Printerest for this cute idea! 

Meo and her Mom. This is her sweet Mom's first time visiting The States, we fell in love with her too! 

Meo and my Mom 


The Groom to be visiting with Grandpa



We had adorable babies to play with



And even the bunny decided to make an appearance 

Love my Jenna Pie 


Nana keeping a watchful eye on little hands 


The Desert Table



 We served tea sandwiches with caprese salad, deviled eggs and fruit kabobs  

\




Of course we had to play some games


Time to open gifts



And then the rain came....so we moved inside
  
Even with the rain It ended up being a beautiful day for a beautiful bride! 






























No comments:

Post a Comment