blog
Thursday, July 14, 2011
Blah.....
Yup this is how I feel as of late just blah! So many little things have come up and really they are just little bumps in life which I usually handle quite well, but the last little while I just feel blah about all of them! Maybe it has something to do with paying taxes this week, going to the dentist (I really hate the dentist!) finding out our landlord is selling our house come May and the thought of moving is giving me small panic attacks in the middle of the night, my morals being attacked at every turn (really to those who preach acceptance of all people & lifestyles...accept me that I have different beliefs, that I have faith in heavenly laws so please don't judge me, tell jokes at my expense or my religions, it's really mean and yes it really hurts my feelings), Jenna's asthma has now been upgraded to moderate and she is now on daily asthma control, our little play date buddies being all out of town or just having conflicting schedules, feeling a little forgotten about by family (not you mom!) and the fact I think I'm ovulating and therefore have turned into a crazy mad women who is either crying or yelling, so yes it just all adds up to blah! Ahhh I feel so much better now that's off my chest, but still emotions are running high. Thinking I may break down and have a good cry tonight... I really believe 90% of this is hormonal, so the good news is by Saturday I should be back to my old happy self and the stuff that is bothering me now I will be able to laugh at and brush off my shoulders without a second thought, but if every month is going to be like this and based on the past 6 I think they are Justin just may take me to the doc for some serious medicating!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Personally, I love my vitamin P (Pristique). I know exactly how you feel! Don't worry, if you do get medicated, YOU'LL FEEL MUCH BETTER! Haha. You're awesome M, don't fret.
ReplyDelete