blog

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Kayla


Little Ms. Kayla has just been making me laugh a lot lately, she is developing this funny little personality that just cracks me up! I love this picture because it sums up who Kayla is right at this moment in time! Today she was playing in Jenna's room with her new jewelry box she got for Christmas from Jenna. She also took Jenna's jewelry box out and has evenly divided Jenna's jewelry up between the boxes. I ask her what she is doing and she tells me "I took Jenna's jewelry because mine only had one, then she pauses and with a matter of fact tone declares....I think Jenna is going to be mad at me!" She says this in her sweet little Kayla voice that makes everyone around her just say "oh how cute!" Well my cute little sweet voiced child has a hidden dark side that is learning to manipulate her cuteness into getting what she wants or using it to negotiate her way out of trouble! She really didn't care if Jenna was going to get mad, and I think she may have been enjoying the idea of making her sister a little mad! But the little charmer worked her magic because I left the room not doing a thing about it, but just smiling because it really was cute....even though I'm sure when Jenna realizes what her little sister has done I won't be smiling anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment