blog

Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas!!!!!!

I LOVE Christmas!!! I think I am more excited for Santa to come than my kids are!!!! I never could sleep on Christmas Eve when I was a kid and I always thought that when I "grew up" I would get over it, well I'm grown up now and I STILL cannot fall asleep on the 24!! I love the baking, the shopping...oh the shopping! the parties! decorating! I love putting bows of presents! The Christmas cards! taking my kids to see Santa! Everyone seems just a little bit nicer and more friendly! Most of all what I love about the Christmas season is seeing it through my kids eyes! It's amazing how young they make me feel and to see their eye's light up and the excitement in their faces makes all the work so worth it!!! I just feel like screaming to the world CHRISTMAS IS ALMOST HERE!!! Ok I will calm down now...but seriously I don't know if I can stand waiting one more week!

No comments:

Post a Comment